a perfect weather for some pillow fightin’ time. gahh, i love boston. i love spring. i love how crazy the college kids are. yes. it was awesomeee!
PS. go have sicilian slices at pinocchios in harvard. 2 for $4.55. kind of awesome.
PSS. go see how to train your dragon. NOW.
Filed under general, life, tufts
1. when the sun is shining, everyone busts out in their springy clothes and smiles at everyone they pass by. i like getting smiles from strangers. puts a bounce in my step. and it’s a good feeling. i’m starting like spring. a lot!
2. they plan crazy things for holidays. like the bunny bar hop for easter weekend. only requirement: bunny ears. how awesome is that? is it because there are a lot of young people in the city? i don’t know what it is but please don’t stop!
3. banditos misteriosos. they plan some great urban adventures. i did this scavenger hunt thing last summer with a friend where we had to find all these places in 3 hours around the hub. i discovered several things: 1. boston is totally a walkable city. i am not kidding!; 2. people are really helpful!; 3…. um there is no three. so there are only two things. okay. they are planning a pillow fight this saturday! how cool! i’m so totally there.
4. the history. perhaps this is a bit corny but everywhere you turn you run into something of america’s past. it’s like israel where everything is super ancient but not really. israel is better. but boston is good, too! hello, battle of lexington and concord? walden pond?
5. red sox. haha. just kidding. 🙂
oh, and happy april!
it kind of should be self-explanatory why this reminds me tufts, but alas, it’s not. i first heard this song via the O show my freshman year. the bubs were doing a great rendition of it and i really think this is one of their strongest songs. i was estatic that i was in college finally. surrounded by new people, in a new place… in a chapel of all places that was beyond full, listening to what was my first hearing of college a capella. and it was awesome.
-taking the T farther than i have ever gone before.
-walking down mass ave with two friends, discovering new sights and sounds.
-eating chicken & waffles.
-perusing used books in the harvard bookstore and feeling the red line train rumble under the floor.
-listening to all a capella on emerson and hearing the bubs, jills, or the mates.
-finding out that my advisor is a pretty rad guy, which i knew already but damn, he wears a black motorcycle like jacket. he’s so cool.
finally, happiness is finding buds on trees and seeing green rearing up for its comeback.
Filed under general, life
coolest video everrr.
look at all those art references!
ahhh so cool!
can you name them all?